Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Misys

3 years and counting... This company has been one of my life's pillars. 

Mind you, work here is NOT easy. Sometimes I think I'm using my brain beyond it's capacity. =)
Good thing I like stretching my brain to its limits.
Like Yoga to my muscles...
Midas is for my brain. (*sorry CS, I know I'm a masochist*)

A colleague of mine once said, "The thing that kept me here was the stress, 
when you get used to it, it's like your body looks for it"
I could not agree more. =)

Welcome to PH02-103

FACTS:
19Nov2010: CPG 26 3rd yr. anniversary; 
My cup of Coffee (i think there wasn't a single day I didn't have coffee in the office)
I have 4 lotions in my desk; they say that's the most in a desk. :)
Yes, I am aware it's not that neat! :p
I have 2 kids, Zei- 3yrs and Zoe - 2 yrs. 

Micuy count in my blogs: 2 :)) I don't have frames in my desk, so I put pictures as Desktop backgrounds. Saves a lot of money for frames and printing.





No comments:

Post a Comment