Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A new home?!

I'm not new to blogging
For the past years Multiply has been that home
I find writing- refreshing.
Different emotions
Different phases in life
Forever written in prose

The last time I read my blogs, I laughed, I cried, fell in love all over again
and for the most part- SMILED at myself
at my experiences
my words...

This new home here
I'm not sure what the future holds for this one
More laughs
and another set of tears?
Great love 
with a family?
I'm not sure...

Just as I am not sure what tricks life has in store for me.

I'll take it lighter this time.
More open
More candid sharing
Spontaneous
Not too technical
I'll try to be funny- coz believe me my life is fun (and i have Micuy who makes it twice as fun!)
Oh that name...
You should remember that
He's a star in my life.. So he gets a lot of starring roles in my blogs. :p

See? That's how blabber I am.
So I'll stop for now. 
But as promised, 
This one here is more open, more candid...
This is gonna be my Twitter got very longer.

Till then!
Home sweet 'new' home. :)

PS previous addresses: 
www.nastasiafiona.multiply.com
www.twitter.com/nastasiafiona



2 comments:

  1. And I just learned that I can comment using my WordPress account! Yan may additional reader ka na hahaha! :D

    -sec

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! if i have more prose.. next stop WordPress. :)) Dami ding fashion blogs dito eh! hehe

    ReplyDelete