Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm sorry

Yes blog
I'm sorry.
I was sooo busy!
Wedding
Work
Vacation
Family
Errands

Yes I'm a busy girl. I don't even have the luxury of writing my thoughts every now and then.
But two very important writings are coming

1st: A message to my parents. I have that one started but still that's a looong way!
and 2nd and most important: My Vow! darn! i never thought it would be so hard to write one!

But maybe because 10 years of knowing someone can't be put in one piece of paper.
Love can't be explained with a promise.
Feelings so deep is not just written.

I had thoughts of what to write, but at the end of the day I'll always ask myself is it enough? And then I'm back to square one.

5 more months! I'm feeling the pressure coming in! :) Wish me luck! and wish me Write! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment