Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2 (Jan. 27, 2011)

1.) Work for everything that it is: the self-worth, the hard-earned money, the perks.... it's a gift. Thank you God. For 3 years, i have a work that I love.


2.) Working out. Well it's not called "work"-ing if it's not hard. It's tough to maintain a draining job then run you're heart out at night. But for the past year I have learned to take good care of my body. Health is really wealth and I've got to start nurturing it as early as now. :)


3.) M Hotel. Breakfast. Clean room. Good bath. Good sleep. Cocktails. Filipina trainees who have become my friends. This place which has become my home for the past 4 days is a treasure. I'll look back at this place, smiling- happy amidst the loneliness.


4.) Kitsy. She's my 1 month old niece. She's adorable. She's the apple of the eye of my parents every single day. I love her to death!!! and she's so pretty I wanna stay in Davao for the rest of her infant life!


5.) Mama. I owe her everything. We still talk almost every day. And she's where I draw strength from. Whatever I have right now, is because of how she raised me.


6.) Papa. My rock. My ever calm and steady rock. We have the same views in life, and I love sharing everything about life with him. Ohh...parents! makes me sooo emotional!


7.) My 2 yr. old iTouch. She's now back in Singapore. I bought her during our 1st abroad trip here and she's a treasure. Everything about her is a treasure.


8.) Chocolates! :) Sorry babe, but I've been eating a lot lately. hehe For the happy hormones. And for my forever affair with them.


9.)  Rain. For 2 days now whenever I wake up, there's rain drops on my window. I thank God for it. Just this morning, I felt like this city is crying for me because I was not happy being here. But rain is still one of my favorite thing in the world. I love rain!!! 


10.) Reality. Well I had a bad dream this morning. When I woke up my heart was aching so bad.. And then reality sneaked in and everything is where it's supposed to be. REALITY- as hurtful as you are sometimes, I'm still up for the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment