Monday, January 10, 2011

Praying

I'm on the verge of panic. 
This is where I think time flies extremely fast and I have so much to do and more! 
I don't know if I'm done
I don't know what are complete and what are not
Everything seems half-done


I don't if this is the way how weddings should be
Like pre-nup should be done a month before 
or invites would be sent 2 months before
then fitting 3 months and then final fitting a month prior to the day
Marriage license expires! so you can't do it way too early


I wish I could do all of these earlier
or finish them ahead of time so I won't feel the pressure creeping in
Yes
Everyday
Every silent moment I'm starting to get paranoid
Every little detail should not be missed.
Sometimes I choke on the pressure.


It has always been my prayer and right now more than ever
Please Lord calm my heart. Calm my soul.
I know there are things that I should let go
Thoughts I should not think
And I lift everything up to You.


God, my thoughts are quite messy right now
With the grace of your Holy Spirit 
Guide me quietly
Touch my heart with your wisdom and strength
To stand strong on my ground
To let go of things that I should let go


Thank you Lord for the continuous grace of strength
Though You know sometimes that I falter, 
But I know everything would possible with your grace


So I'll stand up. Face another day. And lift everything up to You.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment